With last week being Easter, and me being away from home (and the PC) this week there hasn’t been a lot done on the website recently.
On the plus side, I’ve gotten a lot of the main pages updated with the templates needed to hold the information that I want to present. I’ve also began to put links and notes in each page to remind me what needs to go in here and where I can find it.
On the negative side, it is slowly dawning on me just exactly how much information that I’m going to be adding to the website over the next few weeks, especially if I’m going to be sticking to my end of April deadline. A rough guess is a good four hour’s work needed on each page, and I have over 60 pages. It doesn’t take a mathematician to work out how far off my current deadline I am at the moment.
Much of what I’m putting on the website is going to be around what I learn on my journey to finish my novel to draft format, so I can’t expect everything to be there at first – I just need to make sure there’s enough there to keep things ticking over until the rest of the content appears.
Still, every journey begins with a single step.
Older updates can be found on the website project page here.